Members of the GERM who have participated in this trial: F. Bauters, J.P. Jouet, J.P. Pollet, T. Facon (Lille), A. Léonard (Elbeuf), A. Delannoy, J.L. Michaux, Ch. Doyen, Ph. Mineur (U.C.L., Bruxelles), L. Euller-Ziegler, G. Ziegler, C. Grisot (Nice), J.F. Bernard, Y. Courouble, P. Boivin (Paris, Beaujon), J. Ph. Laporte, N.C. Gorin, A. Najman, J. Debray, A. de Gramont, M. Krulik, G. Kaplan (Paris, St. Antoine), I. Azais, D. Bontoux (Poitiers), B. Grosbois, R. Leblay, G. Chales, Y. Pawlotsky (Rennes), A. Daragon, P. Deshayes, X. Le Loet, M. Monconduit, H. Piguet, H. Tilly (Rouen), B. Duclos, F. Oberling (Strasbourg).
Prognostic factors in low tumour mass asymptomatic multiple myeloma: A report on 91 patients
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 71–75, February 1995
How to Cite
Facon, T., Menard, J.F., Michaux, J.L., Euller-Ziegler, L., Bernard, J.F., Grosbois, B., Daragon, A., Azais, I., Courouble, Y., Kaplan, G., Laporte, J.P., De Gramont, A., Duclos, B., Leonard, A., Mineur, P., Delannoy, A., Jouet, J.P., Bauters, F., Monconduit, M. and Groupe d'Etudes et de Recherche sur le Myélome (GERM) (1995), Prognostic factors in low tumour mass asymptomatic multiple myeloma: A report on 91 patients. Am. J. Hematol., 48: 71–75. doi: 10.1002/ajh.2830480201
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.