High-dose methylprednisolone is an alternative treatment for adults with autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura refractory to intravenous immunoglobulins and oral corticosteroids
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 282–284, April 1995
How to Cite
Godeau, B., Zini, J.-M., Schaeffer, A. and Bierling, P. (1995), High-dose methylprednisolone is an alternative treatment for adults with autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura refractory to intravenous immunoglobulins and oral corticosteroids. Am. J. Hematol., 48: 282–284. doi: 10.1002/ajh.2830480416
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.