New data on the genetic structure of the population of Sicily: Analysis of the Alia population (Palermo, Italy)
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 289–299, May 2002
How to Cite
Ghiani, M.E., Calò, M.C., Autuori, L., Mameli, G.E., Succa, V., Vacca, L., Cerutti, N., Rabino Massa, E. and Vona, G. (2002), New data on the genetic structure of the population of Sicily: Analysis of the Alia population (Palermo, Italy). Am. J. Hum. Biol., 14: 289–299. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10036
- Issue online: 26 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2001
- MURST, Project of National Interest (ex-40%). Grant Number: Prot. 9805557360-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!