Antiquity of postreproductive life: Are there modern impacts on hunter-gatherer postreproductive life spans?
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 184–205, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Blurton Jones, N. G., Hawkes, K. and O'Connell, J. F. (2002), Antiquity of postreproductive life: Are there modern impacts on hunter-gatherer postreproductive life spans?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 14: 184–205. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10038
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2000
- The National Science Foundation
- the Swan Fund
- B. Bancroft
- the Leakey Foundation (by a grant to Frank Marlowe)
- the University of Utah
- the University of California Los Angeles
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!