Evolutionary approach to below replacement fertility
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 233–256, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Kaplan, H., Lancaster, J. B., Tucker, W. T. and Anderson, K.G. (2002), Evolutionary approach to below replacement fertility. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 14: 233–256. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10041
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2000
- the University of New Mexico Biomedical Research Grants. Grant Numbers: 1988, 1989
- the University of New Mexico Research Allocations Committee. Grant Number: 1988
- the William T. Grant Foundation. Grant Numbers: #89130589, #91130501
- the National Science Foundation 1990–1993. Grant Numbers: #BNS-9011723, #DBS-911552
- National Science Foundation
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (to Kermyt G. Anderson)
- a National Institute on Aging grant. Grant Number: AG15906
- the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development to the Population Studies Center of the University of Michigan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!