Evolutionary approach to below replacement fertility
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 233–256, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Kaplan, H., Lancaster, J. B., Tucker, W. T. and Anderson, K.G. (2002), Evolutionary approach to below replacement fertility. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 14: 233–256. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10041
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2000
- the University of New Mexico Biomedical Research Grants. Grant Numbers: 1988, 1989
- the University of New Mexico Research Allocations Committee. Grant Number: 1988
- the William T. Grant Foundation. Grant Numbers: #89130589, #91130501
- the National Science Foundation 1990–1993. Grant Numbers: #BNS-9011723, #DBS-911552
- National Science Foundation
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (to Kermyt G. Anderson)
- a National Institute on Aging grant. Grant Number: AG15906
- the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development to the Population Studies Center of the University of Michigan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!