Dissimilarities in the process of formation of curiaú, a semi-isolated Afro-Brazilian population of the Amazon region
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 440–447, June 2002
How to Cite
Ribeiro-Dos-Santos, Â. K. C., Pereira, J. M., Lobato, M. R. F., Carvalho, B. M., Guerreiro, J. F. and Batista Dos Santos, S. E. (2002), Dissimilarities in the process of formation of curiaú, a semi-isolated Afro-Brazilian population of the Amazon region. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 14: 440–447. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10059
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2001
- The National Research Council of Brazil (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!