Association of maturation, sex, and body fat in cardiorespiratory fitness
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 707–712, November 2002
How to Cite
Mota, J., Guerra, S., Leandro, C., Pinto, A., Ribeiro, J. C. and Duarte, J. A. (2002), Association of maturation, sex, and body fat in cardiorespiratory fitness. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 14: 707–712. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10086
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2001
- FCT. Grant Number: PSAU/122/96
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!