Age differences in growth and physical abilities in trained and untrained girls 10–17 years of age
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 72–77, January/February 2003
How to Cite
Loko, J., Aule, R., Sikkut, T., Ereline, J. and Viru, A. (2003), Age differences in growth and physical abilities in trained and untrained girls 10–17 years of age. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 15: 72–77. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10114
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!