BMI in the Trois-Rivières study: Child–adult and child–parent relationships
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 187–191, March/April 2003
How to Cite
Trudeau, F., Shephard, R. J., Bouchard, S. and Laurencelle, L. (2003), BMI in the Trois-Rivières study: Child–adult and child–parent relationships. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 15: 187–191. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10131
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!