Influence of some anthropometric parameters on the risk of development of distal complications after mastectomy carried out because of breast carcinoma
Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 433–439, May/June 2003
How to Cite
Kopanski, Z., Wojewoda, T., Wojewoda, A., Schlegel-Zawadzka, M., Wozniacka, R., Suder, A. and Kosciuk, T. (2003), Influence of some anthropometric parameters on the risk of development of distal complications after mastectomy carried out because of breast carcinoma. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 15: 433–439. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10158
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!