Reduced rate of fat oxidation: A metabolic pathway to obesity in the developing nations
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 522–532, July/August 2003
How to Cite
Frisancho, A. R. (2003), Reduced rate of fat oxidation: A metabolic pathway to obesity in the developing nations. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 15: 522–532. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10191
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!