Quantifying trabecular orientation in the pelvic cancellous bone of modern humans, chimpanzees, and the Kebara 2 Neanderthal
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 647–661, September/October 2003
How to Cite
Martinón-Torres, M. (2003), Quantifying trabecular orientation in the pelvic cancellous bone of modern humans, chimpanzees, and the Kebara 2 Neanderthal. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 15: 647–661. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.10197
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!