Diachronic patterns of dental hypoplasias and vault porosities during the predynastic in the Naqada region, Upper Egypt
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 733–743, November/December 2001
How to Cite
Keita, S.O.Y. and Boyce, A.J. (2001), Diachronic patterns of dental hypoplasias and vault porosities during the predynastic in the Naqada region, Upper Egypt. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 13: 733–743. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.1119
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!