Growth in stature in early, average, and late maturing children of the Caracas mixed-longitudinal study
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 517–527, 1995
How to Cite
Lopez-Blanco, M., Izaguirre-Espinoza, I., Macias-Tomei, C. and Saab-Verardy, L. (1995), Growth in stature in early, average, and late maturing children of the Caracas mixed-longitudinal study. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 7: 517–527. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.1310070413
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!