Original research article
Proportion of homosexual men who owe their sexual orientation to fraternal birth order: An estimate based on two national probability samples
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 151–157, March/April 2004
How to Cite
Blanchard, R. and Bogaert, A. F. (2004), Proportion of homosexual men who owe their sexual orientation to fraternal birth order: An estimate based on two national probability samples. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 16: 151–157. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20006
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!