Original research article
Patterns of joint distribution in hand osteoarthritis: Contribution of age, sex, and handedness
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 125–134, March/April 2004
How to Cite
Kalichman, L., Cohen, Z., Kobyliansky, E. and Livshits, G. (2004), Patterns of joint distribution in hand osteoarthritis: Contribution of age, sex, and handedness. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 16: 125–134. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20007
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!