Exposure to maternal diabetes is associated with altered fetal growth patterns: A hypothesis regarding metabolic allocation to growth under hyperglycemic-hypoxemic conditions
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 237–263, May/June 2004
How to Cite
Lampl, M. and Jeanty, P. (2004), Exposure to maternal diabetes is associated with altered fetal growth patterns: A hypothesis regarding metabolic allocation to growth under hyperglycemic-hypoxemic conditions. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 16: 237–263. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20015
- Issue online: 15 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!