Wiley-Liss Plenary Symposium
Fetal programming: Adaptive life-history tactics or making the best of a bad start?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 22–33, January/February 2005
How to Cite
Jones, J. H. (2005), Fetal programming: Adaptive life-history tactics or making the best of a bad start?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 17: 22–33. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20099
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!