Testosterone-mediated immune functions and male life histories
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 527–558, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Muehlenbein, M. P. and Bribiescas, R. G. (2005), Testosterone-mediated immune functions and male life histories. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 17: 527–558. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20419
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!