Original Research Article
History in the interpretation of the pattern of p49a,f TaqI RFLP Y-chromosome variation in Egypt: A consideration of multiple lines of evidence
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 559–567, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Keita, S.O.Y. (2005), History in the interpretation of the pattern of p49a,f TaqI RFLP Y-chromosome variation in Egypt: A consideration of multiple lines of evidence. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 17: 559–567. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20428
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!