Original Research Article
The second to fourth digit ratio in elite and non-elite female athletes
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 796–800, November/December 2005
How to Cite
Pokrywka, L., Rachoń, D., Suchecka-Rachoń, K. and Bitel, L. (2005), The second to fourth digit ratio in elite and non-elite female athletes. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 17: 796–800. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20449
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!