Original Research Article
Mode of inheritance of dermatoglyphic pattern intensity index on fingers in five Indian populations: A comparative study between individual trait and its factor
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 377–386, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Karmakar, B., Yakovenko, K. and Kobyliansky, E. (2006), Mode of inheritance of dermatoglyphic pattern intensity index on fingers in five Indian populations: A comparative study between individual trait and its factor. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 18: 377–386. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20501
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2005
- Foundation of International Postgraduate Training, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!