Secondary sex ratio variation during stressful times: The impact of the French Revolutionary Wars on a German parish (1787–1802)
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 806–821, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Kemkes, A. (2006), Secondary sex ratio variation during stressful times: The impact of the French Revolutionary Wars on a German parish (1787–1802). Am. J. Hum. Biol., 18: 806–821. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20562
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!