Male facial appearance signals physical strength to women
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 82–87, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Fink, B., Neave, N. and Seydel, H. (2007), Male facial appearance signals physical strength to women. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 19: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20583
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!