Original Research Article
Size at birth and growth trajectories to young adulthood
Article first published online: 9 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 327–337, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Adair, L. S. (2007), Size at birth and growth trajectories to young adulthood. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 19: 327–337. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20587
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2006
- Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5-R01-TW05596
- NICHD, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5-R01-HD38700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!