Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIEHS or NCMHD.
Original Research Article
Advancing biocultural models by working with communities: A partnership approach†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 511–524, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Schell, L. M., Ravenscroft, J., Gallo, M. and Denham, M. (2007), Advancing biocultural models by working with communities: A partnership approach. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 19: 511–524. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20611
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2006
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). Grant Numbers: ES04913-10, ES10904-05
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NCMHD). Grant Number: 5RDMD001120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!