Original Research Article
Do children take the same number of steps every day?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 537–543, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Wickel, E. E., Eisenmann, J. C., Pangrazi, R. P., Graser, S. V., Raustorp, A., Tomson, L. M. and Cuddihy, T. F. (2007), Do children take the same number of steps every day?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 19: 537–543. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20613
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!