Original Research Article
Diet, energy expenditure, and body composition of lactating Ribeirinha women in the brazilian amazon
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: AAPA Symposium: Is adaptation healthy? Interpreting growth patterns in adverse environments
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 722–734, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Piperata, B. A. and Dufour, D. L. (2007), Diet, energy expenditure, and body composition of lactating Ribeirinha women in the brazilian amazon. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 19: 722–734. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20628
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2006
- Wenner Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research, Inc. Grant Number: 6861
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 0201936
- Dr. Walter Neves, Dr. Rui Murrieta at the Universidade de São Paulo
- Dr. Peter Mann de Toledo, Dr. Ima Guimarães Vieira at the Museu Paranese Emílio Goeldi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!