Grip strength and digit ratios are not correlated in women
Article first published online: 9 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 437–439, May/June 2007
How to Cite
van Anders, S. M. (2007), Grip strength and digit ratios are not correlated in women. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 19: 437–439. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20634
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!