Adverse environments: Investigating local variation in child growth
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: AAPA Symposium: Is adaptation healthy? Interpreting growth patterns in adverse environments
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 676–683, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Moffat, T. and Galloway, T. (2007), Adverse environments: Investigating local variation in child growth. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 19: 676–683. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20664
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2007
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC). Grant Number: 41020010793
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!