Life history trade-offs in human growth: Adaptation or pathology?
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: AAPA Symposium: Is adaptation healthy? Interpreting growth patterns in adverse environments
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 631–642, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Bogin, B., Silva, M. I. V. and Rios, L. (2007), Life history trade-offs in human growth: Adaptation or pathology?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 19: 631–642. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20666
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!