Original Research Article
A possible link between the pubertal growth of girls and breast cancer in their daughters
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 127–131, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Barker, D. J.P., Osmond, C., Thornburg, K. L., Kajantie, E., Forsen, T. J. and Eriksson, J. G. (2008), A possible link between the pubertal growth of girls and breast cancer in their daughters. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 20: 127–131. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20688
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2007
- Academy of Finland
- British Heart Foundation
- Finnish Diabetes Foundation
- Finnish Foundation for Cardiovascular Research
- Finnish Medical Society Duodecim
- Finska Läkaresällskapet
- Päivikki and Sakari Sohlberg Foundation
- the Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation
- M. Lowell Edwards Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!