Original Research Article
The impact of developmental conditions on adult salivary estradiol levels: Why this differs from progesterone?
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 2–14, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Núñez-De La Mora, A., Bentley, G. R., Choudhury, O. A., Napolitano, D. A. and Chatterton, R. T. (2008), The impact of developmental conditions on adult salivary estradiol levels: Why this differs from progesterone?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 20: 2–14. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20698
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2007
- CONACyT (Mexico). Grant Number: 132221
- ESRC/MRC UK. Grant Number: PTA-037-27-0135
- Royal Society University (Research Fellowship)
- ORS (UK)
- Bogue Legacy (UK)
- The Parkes Foundation (UK)
- University of London's Central Fund (UK)
- UCL Graduate School (UK)
- Robert Lurie Cancer Center
- Northwestern University Medical School (USA)
- Sylhet Osmani Medical College (Bangladesh)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!