Original Research Article
Mitochondrial DNA haplogroup diversity in Basques: A reassessment based on HVI and HVII polymorphisms
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 154–164, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Alfonso-Sánchez, M. A., Cardoso, S., Martínez-Bouzas, C., Peña, J. A., Herrera, R. J., Castro, A., Fernández-Fernández, I. and De Pancorbo, M. M. (2008), Mitochondrial DNA haplogroup diversity in Basques: A reassessment based on HVI and HVII polymorphisms. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 20: 154–164. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20706
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2006
- Universidad del País Vasco (UPV/EHU). Grant Numbers: Research Projects I/UPV 00076.125-14901/2002, GIU 05/51)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!