Original Research Article
Ancestral links of Chesapeake Bay region African Americans to specific Bight of Bonny (West Africa) microethnic groups and increased frequency of aggressive breast cancer in both regions
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 165–173, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Jackson, F. L. C. (2008), Ancestral links of Chesapeake Bay region African Americans to specific Bight of Bonny (West Africa) microethnic groups and increased frequency of aggressive breast cancer in both regions. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 20: 165–173. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20709
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2006
- University of Maryland's General Research Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!