Low digit ratio (2D:4D) is associated with delayed menarche
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 487–489, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Matchock, R. L. (2008), Low digit ratio (2D:4D) is associated with delayed menarche. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 20: 487–489. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20763
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!