Original Research Article
Self-reported illness and birth weight in the Philippines: Implications for hypotheses of adaptive fetal plasticity
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 538–544, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Heinke, D. and Kuzawa, C. W. (2008), Self-reported illness and birth weight in the Philippines: Implications for hypotheses of adaptive fetal plasticity. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 20: 538–544. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20771
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!