Original Research Article
The transition to post-industrial BMI values among US children
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 151–160, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Komlos, J., Breitfelder, A. and Sunder, M. (2009), The transition to post-industrial BMI values among US children. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 151–160. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20806
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!