Analysis of TPI gene promoter variation in three sub-Saharan Africa population samples
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 118–120, January 2009
How to Cite
Manco, L., Machado, P., Lopes, D., Nogueira, F., Do Rosário, V. E., Alonso, P. L., Varandas, L., De Jesus Trovoada, M., Amorim, A. and Arez, A. P. (2009), Analysis of TPI gene promoter variation in three sub-Saharan Africa population samples. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 118–120. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20819
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2008
- CMDT-LA/IHMT (“Prog. de financiamento Plurianual da Unidade de I&D n 58” and POCTI/1999/ESP/35789/99, FCT/MCTES)
- Centro de Investigação em Antropologia e Saúde - Universidade de Coimbra
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (through POCI Programa Operacional Ciência e Inovação 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!