Original Research Article
Developmental plasticity in fat patterning of Ache children in response to variation in interbirth intervals: A preliminary test of the roles of external environment and maternal reproductive strategies
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 77–83, January 2009
How to Cite
Baker, J., Hurtado, A. M., Pearson, O. M., Hill, K. R., Jones, T. and Frey, M. A. (2009), Developmental plasticity in fat patterning of Ache children in response to variation in interbirth intervals: A preliminary test of the roles of external environment and maternal reproductive strategies. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 77–83. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20820
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!