Low birth weight of contemporary African Americans: An intergenerational effect of slavery?
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 16–24, January 2009
How to Cite
Jasienska, G. (2009), Low birth weight of contemporary African Americans: An intergenerational effect of slavery?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 16–24. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20824
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2008
- Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study
- Harvard University
- Center for Human and Primate Reproductive Ecology (CHaPRE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!