Original Research Article
The influence of sexual maturation on blood pressure and body fatness in African-American adolescent girls and boys
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 105–112, January 2009
How to Cite
Chen, X. and Wang, Y. (2009), The influence of sexual maturation on blood pressure and body fatness in African-American adolescent girls and boys. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 105–112. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20832
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2008
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: 1R01 DK63383
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!