The association between physical activity and hot flash severity, frequency, and duration in mid-life women
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 127–129, January 2009
How to Cite
Romani, W. A., Gallicchio, L. and Flaws, J. A. (2009), The association between physical activity and hot flash severity, frequency, and duration in mid-life women. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 127–129. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20834
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2008
- National Institute of Health, Bethesda, Maryland. Grant Numbers: NIH AG18400, NICHD 5 K12 HD043489
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!