Original Research Article
Population genetic dynamics in the French Guiana region
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 113–117, January 2009
How to Cite
Mazières, S., Sevin, A., Callegari-Jacques, S. M., Crubézy, E., Larrouy, G., Dugoujon, J.-M. and Salzano, F. M. (2009), Population genetic dynamics in the French Guiana region. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 113–117. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20835
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2008
- Direction Régionale des Affaires Culturelles en Guyane
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Ministère de la Culture
- Institutos do Milênio and Apoio a Núcleos de Excelência Programs
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!