Original Research Article
Afro-derived Brazilian populations: Male genetic constitution estimated by Y-chromosomes STRs and AluYAP element polymorphisms
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 354–356, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Ribeiro, G. G. B. L., De Lima, R. R., Wiezel, C. E. V., Ferreira, L. B., Sousa, S. M. B., Rocha, D. M. S., Canas, M. D. C. T., Nardelli-Costa, J., Klautau-Guimarães, M. D. N., Simões, A. L. and Oliveira, S. F. (2009), Afro-derived Brazilian populations: Male genetic constitution estimated by Y-chromosomes STRs and AluYAP element polymorphisms. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 354–356. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20875
- Issue online: 6 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2007
- Ministério da Saúde, Fundação Cultural Palmares
- FINATEC (Fundação de Empreendimentos Científicos e Tecnológicos)
- Prefeitura de Cavalcante
- FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!