Original Research Article
Mortality and fertility rates in humans and chimpanzees: How within-species variation complicates cross-species comparisons
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: Trade-Offs in Female Life Histories: Integrating Evolutionary Frameworks
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 578–586, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Hawkes, K., Smith, K. R. and Robson, S. L. (2009), Mortality and fertility rates in humans and chimpanzees: How within-species variation complicates cross-species comparisons. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 578–586. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20890
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!