Original Research Article
Digit ratios (2D:4D) determined by computer-assisted analysis are more reliable than those using physical measurements, photocopies, and printed scans
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 365–370, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Allaway, H. C., Bloski, T. G., Pierson, R. A. and Lujan, M. E. (2009), Digit ratios (2D:4D) determined by computer-assisted analysis are more reliable than those using physical measurements, photocopies, and printed scans. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 365–370. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20892
- Issue online: 6 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2008
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation
- Strategic Training Initiative in Research in Reproductive Health Sciences (STIRRHS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!