Original Research Article
Grandparental investment: The influence of reproductive timing and family size
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: Trade-Offs in Female Life Histories: Integrating Evolutionary Frameworks
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 455–463, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Coall, D. A., Meier, M., Hertwig, R., Wänke, M. and Höpflinger, F. (2009), Grandparental investment: The influence of reproductive timing and family size. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 455–463. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20894
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF). Grant Number: 4052-68940
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.