Original Research Article
A geometric morphometric approach to the quantification of population variation in sub-Saharan African crania
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 23–35, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Franklin, D., Cardini, A. and Oxnard, C. E. (2010), A geometric morphometric approach to the quantification of population variation in sub-Saharan African crania. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 22: 23–35. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20908
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!