Original Research Article
Short- and long-term consequences of early parental loss in the historical population of the Krummhörn (18th and 19th century)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: Trade-Offs in Female Life Histories: Integrating Evolutionary Frameworks
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 488–500, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Willführ, K. P. (2009), Short- and long-term consequences of early parental loss in the historical population of the Krummhörn (18th and 19th century). Am. J. Hum. Biol., 21: 488–500. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.20909
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!